Thursday, July 22, 2010

ON THE AIR IN THE AIR: GEORGE KNAPP TALKS WILD HORSES WITH LAURA LEIGH & ELYSE GARDNER

PART 2:
      HERE IS THE LINK to see the whole report on line:  http://www.8newsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12849931

CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER GEORGE KNAPP AND CHIEF PHOTOJOURNALIST MATT ADAMS

I-Team: Horse Herds Pulled from Range, Despite Safety Concerns

POSTED: JUL 21, 2010 5:29 PMUPDATED: JUL 21, 2010 11:00 PM
A
Laura Leigh and Elyse Gardner overflying the Rock Creek and Little Humboldt HMAs

    I want to express my continued appreciation for George Knapp and Matt Adams, who have for years covered so thoroughly the issues facing the wild horses.  He has given countless numbers of these beleaguered animals a voice.   He continues to tell their story with an edifying depth of understanding and grasp of the issues.  And as we've seen, he knows how to wing it.    :)
    The I-Net adoptions of the Calico horses continue.  There are wonderful horses on line.  The older horses will be safe.  There are many beautiful, inquisitive, eager young horses needing good homes.  If you can provide one, take a look at these amazing horses. Just please; if you take one, protect it for life, or make sure it will be safe.    
     At this time the roundups are continuing, and I am on my way to document what I can.  I remain,
For the wild horses, captive and free, and their humble burro friends,
Elyse Gardner





No comments:

Post a Comment